Friday, October 19, 2007

Forgot to Introduce Someone


I just thought I should introduce a very important member of my family - he's such a cutie ! His name is Max - we got him about a year ago and the kids just adore him. He is a Pug - Schnauzer mix ( I am not sure if that is any kind of designer breed - but my daughter calls him a Snug-A-Pug ). He is quite the boy - he has a bit of a devilish personality and does quite a bit of barking but overall he is a great little family dog. He's really good with the kids and never growls or snaps ( even when my three year old trys to pull him around by the collar ). He also loves to run !! Oh my goodness when that front door opens - if he can - he will race right straight to the road and run like some kind of crazed creature right up the centre of the street ( I am trying to figure out to train him that although this is hilarious to see, it is very dangerous !! ) He also runs in circles around my house chasing our cat Tippy ( who he does not ever actual hurt - he likes to just pin her down and lick her - she hates it !! ) He loves people ( sometimes a little too much ) and tends to pee on new visitors !! Gotta love that - it's a little embarassing , but what the heck - no one is perfect !! He needs a hair cut in this picture but this is our boy Max.

No comments: