Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Brianna's Princess Party


Wow, another birthday come and gone. This weekend was my little ones third birthday and I did a princess party for her. I built a castle out of boxes , dressed up like Cinderella and had a lot of fun !! ( I felt like a kid again ! ) I am going to be putting the ideas on my site soon but thought I would add them to my blog as kind of a random thought. All of the kids came to the party dressed up ( girls were princesses and the boys were either pirates or knights - one little guy even brought his own horse !! Fake of course - my oldest daughter is in the anti-princess phase of her life - 9 years old - so she dressed up as a pirate ). I built a big cardboard box castle and the kids loved it , they ran in and out like maniacs - it even had a secret door at the back that opened up to an area filled with pink balloons. We played Pass The Glass Slipper ( like hot potatoe ), pin the wand on the fairy godmother , kiss the prince ( this was a funny one - I printed out this really ugly looking prince and then had each kid put on bright red lipstick & a blindfold then see who could get closest to his lips with their lip print !!) , we made jewelry , we made princess & king crowns. We also did a treasure hunt outside for some gold coins that I had hidden. It was a lot of fun - can't wait to get the pictures posted on my site with some more details, hopefully someone else out there can get some use out of my crazy ideas :)

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Your daughter's birthday party sounds like a great sucess. Can you tell me where I might find a Snow White??

Anonymous said...

Your daughter's birthday party sounds like it was a big success. Can you please help me find Snow White. Thank you.

Daisy ( Not Really ) said...

It was a lot of fun. Actually my website has some ideas for a snow white party - http://www.4kraftykidz.com/snowwhitebirthday.html Hope you enjoy these ideas !
Take care
Shasta