Sunday, May 11, 2008

NEW Bob The Builder Stuff...Just for Josh :)

Well, sorry for not posting in such a long time. Life is just so busy around here with my two girls, my website and life in general. Even though I haven't posted many notes in my blog lately I have been busy adding new things to my website. This week I have added a bunch of new BOB THE BUILDER stuff. Lots of free coloring pages as well as an entire section on Bob the Builder birthday parties ( lots of great ideas for games, decorating, cakes, free printables etc. ) I made the Bob section as a special request from my 2 year old nephew - he is Bob the Builder crazy so I had to add it just for him :)

I have really been working hard to improve/add to my birthday party section and hope that you all enjoy the changes. I have added some new themes recently including the Pirates of the Caribbean ( which I am considering as my oldest daughters next party )

Oh, and also, I have added some Horton Hears a Who coloring pages - which were REALLY hard to find I might add ! We just went and saw the movie a few weeks ago in theatre with my two girls ( age 9 and 3 ) and it was really great. Lots of laughs from the kids, as well as myself ! The only thing my youngest didn't like was that mean purple kangaroo, and that crazy looking bird - she got really upset whenever he was on.

And last but not least I wanted to add a little side note - I have just had my younger daughter diagnosed with having speech delays ( she replaces a lot of her letters, cuts multi-syllable words down to shorter versions, and uses a lot of 'D's in her words - and although I understand everything she is saying most people do not ) So she will be having speech therapy starting very shortly ( she has to start school in the Fall and hopefully she will have a bit of improvement before then - it is always so hard for children when they are different ). She is such a little sweetheart though, and very eager to learn so I think she will do ok with it. In any case I am going to be posting notes about her progress, and some ideas / therapy plans etc. that hopefully some other parent out there will be able to use. I know there are a lot of other kids out there with speech delays so hopefully some good will come from all of this and I will be able to help some of you out there through my blog and website. If you have any ideas/links you would like to pass on please feel free to contact me
Thanks for reading - and I will be posting again soon
Shasta

No comments: