Friday, August 31, 2007

Back To School

Wow , this has been a busy week. I am trying to get my oldest daughter all ready for back to school ( she is so excited - she just loves school ). It's a lot of lists & shopping isn't it ? But lots of fun - she even gets the teacher she wanted this year so that's a bonus ! School here in Canada ( Ontario at least ) starts on September 4. We have one last long weekend left and then its back to schedules - going to bed early , getting up early - catching the bus ( forgetting the lunches and having to bring them in after she's left !! Oops - nobody said I was perfect ;)

Apart from getting her ready for school I have also been really busy adding to the site. I added a brand new Disney Princess Ariel ( Little Mermaid ) section with birthday party printables & coloring pages - I have 40 of them ( plus a few from other sites )( clip-art will be added soon ). I am currently working on a Cinderella section. I also will go through my Hallowe'en crafts & coloring pages this week and add some new items. I just love Hallowe'en and I have a bunch of really fun stuff to add so I can't wait to get that started.

Well , I wish all the kids the best in the new school year. I can't believe summer is over already , it just flew by! Time passes so quickly...

No comments: